FRENDZY TERMS & CONDITIONS 2017
Admission, Tickets and Refunds
- Right of admission to FrENDzy is reserved.
- No admission without a valid ticket or e-ticket. (One barcode issued per e-ticket –do not duplicate)
Online tickets; if purchasing for a group of friends, all members of the group must show at the ticket gate at the same time.
Proof of ID must be shown with the online ticket.
- Tickets are non- transferrable. There will be no refunds for tickets.
- The organisers and Premises Licence Holder reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Invalid or duplicate barcodes will not be allowed entry into the event site.
- In the event of cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded and not the booking fee. There will be no refund if for any reason the music has to be turned down or the event is stopped by the licencing authorities because of complaints from local residents.
There will be no refund if for any reason the event has to be cancelled during the event due to unforeseen circumstances such as high winds, fire etc.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist, tampered with, lost or missing will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Those without valid wristbands will be removed from the site.
- You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated and you will not be permitted entry to the event site.
Do not bring drugs or contraband items into the event.
- FrENDzy have a No Drugs Policy. No legal highs or illegal substances may be brought into the festival site, including nitrous oxide. Anyone caught in possession of such substances will be refused entry & ejected immediately from the event site.
- Challenge 21 operates on all gates as well as all bars. If you are fortunate enough to look under the age of the 21, you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide ID, you will be refused entry into the event site.
- Accepted ID includes; photographic driving license, a passport & PASS hologram proof of age card. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Any person under the age of 18 who has purchased a ticket will be refused entry into the event.
- FrENDzy has azero tolerance policy regarding the possession, use or sale of Nitrous Oxide. If you are caught at the entrance gate withany amount of Nitrous Oxide or dispensers, you will be asked to put them into the amnesty bin or refused entry on to site. If you are caught with Nitrous Oxide on site it will be confiscated and you will be immediately ejected.
- FrENDzy has zero tolerance policy regarding : knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, air horns, flares, weapons, laser devices, sky lanterns, sound systems, glass and legal highsthese will be confiscated from attendees if found, if refusal to give items up should occur, FrENDzy has the right to refuse entry or enforce immediate ejection.
- The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on the event site without the organisers’ prior written consent.
- As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the event organisers.
- The license states that no glass is to be brought onto site for safety reasons.
- Please use bins and recycling points provided.
- No fires, anywhere.
- FrENDzy is for lovely people to come and have hours of pure fun and escapism, Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund.
- Strictly no animals (with the exception of Guide dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music maybe damaging to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
- FrENDzy takes place in an outdoor, rural location. Please bring appropriate footwear and clothing. You never know what the delightful British weather will bring so pack for all the elements.
- There will be a designated camping area close to the main arena.